- Hide menu
Gift Certificates. Husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, secret lovers. . . .we know you’re out there! Nothing says “I think you’re HOT!” like a gift certificate for a professional bpix or glamour photoshoot. Stop by the studio and pick one up, or we can handle it over the phone or by email.
Consultation/Pre-shoot Meeting. If you’re thinking about a session but have some questions, are a little nervous, or just want to learn more, you can come visit our studio, see lots of samples of our work and talk about the process of a session: No Charge
Luxury Welcome Package. Start out by slipping into our hotel-grade sparkling white bathrobe, then relax with a fresh fruit/cheese/snack plate, wide selection of premium beverages (Pellegrino sparkling water and fruit drinks, a bottle of Moet & Chandon Imperial champagne, beer, fresh flowers from Flowers by Pesha for use as props. At the end of the shoot, we’ll reward you for being a VERY bad, bad girl with a trio of truffles from Sweet Sue’s ) $99
You can come to the studio with your makeup ready to go, do your own makeup here before the shoot starts, or (strongly recommended!) use one of our highly experienced and creative makeup artists.
If you want us to provide an onset makeup artist, when we book your date we contact our favorite makeup artists to find one who is available on your date. A few of the artists we have worked with for bpix and can recommend unconditionally:
Amy Elizabeth Makeup Designs
If you prefer to have your makeup and hair done at a salon prior to coming to your shoot, we highly recommend Make Me Fabulous in Ballston Spa.
One application – in studio, just prior to shoot: $75.
Up to three looks, includes on-set touchups for up to one hour of shooting: Traditional Makeup: $150, or Airbrush Makeup: $175
False Eyelash Application: Add $10 for each eyelash application.
Simple hair styling in addition to makeup: $25
Quick and Easy Bpix Photo Session. Shot in our studio; two looks, four images from each look are delivered online in a private, password-protected gallery. One image per look is fully retouched. Typically half an hour of photography. $99 (Extra hours are $99/hour; additional images retouched are $24/image). This is the perfect package if your goal is to just get a few images printed or in digital form.
Complete Glamour/Bpix Photo Session. Shot in our studio and/or outdoors (weather permitting), includes four looks, 16 images (usually four images from each look) are delivered online, in a private, password-protected gallery. One image per look (our choice) is fully retouched. Typically two hours of photography. $199 (Extra hours @ $99/hour; additional retouching for $24/image.) This is the right choice if you are planning to have enough images to fill a book.
BFF Shoot. Book a shoot with your BFF on the same date/time as your shoot, and your shoot is half price! We alternate between the two of you for makeup and shooting — so while one is getting a touchup or changing wardrobe, the other is shooting. Also includes two looks with the two of you together, if you want. Lots of fun, and a little naughty!
Your-Location Complete Glamour/Bpix Photo Session. Instead of shooting at our studio, we bring our equipment to the location of your choice (bed and breakfast, hotel suite, favorite bar, your home, etc.). Includes four looks and settings, 16 images (usually four images from each look) are delivered online, in a password-protected gallery. One image per look (our choice) retouched. Typically two hours of photography. $299 (Extra hours @ $99/hour, additional retouching for $24/image.)
Prints (Metallic, Glossy, or Matte finish)
• 4×6 print. $1.99
• 5×7 print. $2.99
• 8×10 print. $4.99
• 9×12 print. $8.99
• 11×14 print. $15.99
• 16×20 print. $34.95
• 20×30 print flush mounted on 1.5” foamcore board – $138.50.
Frames and mattes also available — just ask!
Books and Calendars
We have an amazing range of book options that range from classy little softcovers to sophisticated and stunning 16×20″ museum books.
We offer two approaches to creating your book:
1. We pick the images, lay out the book, and ship it to you via Fed Ex (signature required). There is no preview of the book before it is printed, and no review cycle. All images in book are retouched at no extra charge (normal value, $24 each picture). Simple layout — one photo per page/side, some two-page spreads. Because there are no time-consuming review cycles, this approach is inexpensive and turn-around is very fast – depending on studio workload, can be done in a week. We think this is the easiest process, and produces the best results.
2. The other option is You pick the images you want in the book from preview photos we post in your online gallery. Then we lay out the book and post it in your gallery for review, and after you approve the layout, we print it and ship it to you via Fed Ex (signature required). One review cycle included, additional review cycle and changes available at $50/hr. All images in book are retouched at no extra charge (normal value, $24 each picture). Your choice of simple or designed layout. This option is fairly time-consuming — if you choose it, be prepared to set aside time for the project!
Once you’ve decided whether you will pick the images for your book or we will, choose the type of book you want. Here are some of the most popular options we offer:
• Softcover 8.5×8.5” 12 page/side book. We design and pick images: $75 You pick images: $149
• Softcover 8.5×8.5” 20 page/side book. We design and pick images: $99 You pick images: $175
• Hardcover 8.5×8.5” 20 page/side book with printed cover. We design and pick images: $124 You pick images: $200
• Hardcover 12×12” 30 page/side book with dust jacket. We design: $199 and pick images: You pick images: $300
• Museum-Quality Hardcover 12”x 12” 40 page/side coffeetable book with printed dustjacket and black slipcover. We design and pick images: $499. You pick images: $599
• 12×18” 12-month wall calendar, printed on premium 100# paper; bound at the top. All images in calendar are retouched at no extra charge. One thing to keep in mind if you want to do a calendar with each month having a different photo. Gorgeous! $99